vineri, 10 februarie 2012

I've untied my eyes...finally..

I'm tired of fighting....
I want to recover all that i once had and I lost because I was to blind to see what is a dream and what is real...

I forgot that I had so much friends,I forgot that they are some persons that really care if I suffer and they care if I am not happy....

I've learned an important lesson,to be careful what I chose....

Evanescence-My immortal is the song thatmade me feel so much pain because I deny you all....

I'm so blessed because I Have so much true friends that proved me that they really care....

I love you all and I wish you all the best,thank you for existing and thank you that you are part of my poor life......

I can't tell what I feel deep inside....I was stupid and blind because I didn't want to see what I had right before my eyes....Thank you....Love you all...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu